Unwind and Destress on our Wellness Retreat
As well as short and long stays, we offer a range of packages to cater to your desires. Is there something you would like that we don’t offer below? Send an enquiry with your special requests and we will make it happen.
Wellness Retreats – Join us for a relaxing and healthy two-night wellness retreat in the Shropshire countryside on Friday 23rd February. The Grange offers the perfect rural setting to unwind and recharge from the stresses of daily life.
We will create an all-inclusive tailored programme for you:
- Freshly-prepared healthy food from our head chef
- Daily exercise classes
- Wellbeing workshops to promote healthy living and natural ways to reduce stress and anxiety
- One-to-one consultations with our certified nutritional therapist
- Use of our relaxation pod and outdoor cedar wood hot tub, set in six acres of our private estate
- Health and relaxation treatments such as Aromatheraphy, reflexology or Reiki
Prices per person:
- £395 for a shared room with ensuite bathroom (1 room available)
- £495 for a private room with double king-size bed and ensuite bathroom (4 rooms available)
- £549 for a private suite with king-size bed and ensuite bathroom (Book with a friend or partner and the price per person is £529) (1 room available)
- £595 for the master bedroom with super king-size bed and ensuite bathroom with steam room (book with a friend or partner and the price per person is £575) (1 room available)
Culinary Evening – Enjoy a unique culinary experience with our classically trained head chef, David Brazier. Using locally sourced and seasonal ingredients, David will tailor a menu of your choice. Have a special occasion to remember as we take care of your entire evening, then relax in style with an overnight stay in the Grange.
Murder Mystery Dinner Party – Don your costumes and assume the role of the suspects and murderers in a Murder Mystery Dinner Party at the Grange. Trained actors will take you through an evening of intrigue whilst enjoying a 3-course meal prepared by our head chef. After your Dinner Party is complete, enjoy an overnight stay in the Grange.
We all had a fantastic few days in this gorgeous house, beautifully furnished and well-equipped. The gardens were lovely and the hot tub was well-used by all.
The wine tour was extremely informative and and we are looking forward to tasting a bottle from your first release!
– The Cain family and friends
To discuss a bespoke stay at Hencote, please call 07512 524500 or fill in the form below.
Get in touch
Tel: 07802 830359